What happens if I can't find my part?
If your part cannot be found through the online search, please call customer care at 954-537-1643 and we will be happy to help you.
How long does it take for my order to ship?
If the order is placed before 2 PM Eastern time, the order will be shipped within 24 hours as long as our website shows it “IN STOCK”. All other orders will ship with the “Expected Delivery Between Xx and Xx” which is shown in the “My Cart” page.
What credit cards do you take?
At this time, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit cards with the Visa and Master Card logos and PayPal.com. We do not accept CODs, personal checks, debit cards without the Visa or MasterCard logos, or EBT cards.
How do I check my order status?
Call LOWLaundry at 954-537-1643. To make your request even easier, have your order number ready. You can also check your order's status by sending an email request (including your order number) to email@example.com.
Is LOWLaundry.com a secure Website?
LOWLaundry.com uses industry standard technology for secure online transactions and makes placing an order online at LOWLaundry.com at least as safe as giving your credit card number over the telephone. Read more about our security.
Can I Cancel My Order after I've Placed It?
Your order can be cancelled up until the moment it's shipped. Orders with certain types of special order items, such as, items that are shipped directly from our vendor locations, cannot be canceled. To cancel your order, call the Customer Care Center at 954-537-1643 and have your order number ready.
How Do I Return Something I've purchased Online?
In order to return a part or supply, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (954-537-1643) with your order number declaring the reason for return. We will guide you on your return and let you know all your options on returning the product and if it’s capable of being return.
Do I Pay Shipping For Parts or Supplies I Return To LOWLaundry.Com?
If a part or supply was shipped incorrectly (i.e you ordered part # 123456 and we shipped 123411), then we would send you a free return label or let you know what to do with the item. Any part that is called in for warranty, customer is responsible to pay for return shipping for the defective part. Manufacturers’ policy do not pay for warranty shipping. If you order a supply such as soap or laundry carts (anything under our supplies tab), we do not provide free return labels. All supplies shipping costs are responsible by the customer to send back to the MFG or to LOW based off what the customer service representative tells the consumer.
NEW PARTS RETURN POLICY
- All items to be returned must be preapproved.
- All items must be new, and in saleable condition.
- Must include the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number on the package or shipping label.
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
- These requirements are superseded by the Special Order/Special Made Items policy.
- 30 day money back guarantee if all policy standards are met. Shipping charge is not refundable unless error by LOW.
- Restocking fees may be charged depending on the products you purchased and the MFG policy.
Made to Order Items (Washer Bases, Solomatic Products, Soap Vendors, Coin Changers, etc)
- Items that are special ordered for you are not returnable.
- Exception: If the item is stocked by us, you may return it under the Standard Items return policy.
- If your order is delayed due to an issue with the carrier (USPS, UPS, DHL (International), or LTL Freight), were not responsible for any compensation due to issues amongst the carriers as long as it was shipped during the correct window time of shipping on the order receipt.
- If a product arrives damaged, you must keep the original box and packing so that we can schedule an investigation within the carrier. All carriers will not accept any claim if original box and packing have been discarded.
- If your order is sent outside the USA, LOWLaundry.com does not cover any shipping to and from for warranties or returns on all parts and supplies.