PAYMENT AND ORDER ACCEPTANCE
Prices for all Products are in United States dollars and exclude any and all applicable taxes and shipping and handling charges, unless expressly stated otherwise. To the extent permissible under law, you are responsible for any applicable taxes, whether or not they are listed on your receipt or statement. If you purchase Products, you agree to pay, using a valid credit card (or other form of payment that LOWLaundry.com may accept from time to time), the applicable fees and taxes (if any) set forth in the offer that you accepted. LOWLaundry.com reserves the right, upon prior notice to you, to change the amount of any fees and to institute new fees. LOWLaundry.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment method is authorized, the order information is verified for accuracy, and your order is shipped or picked up in store. LOWLaundry.com may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. All authorized charges will be billed to your designated credit card account (or other payment method), on the terms described in the specific offer. If payment cannot be charged to your credit card or your payment is returned to LOWLaundry.com for any reason, LOWLaundry.com reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or the unpaid-for Products. It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available to cover the charges for the Products, and LOWLaundry.com has no liability for any overdraft or other fees that you may incur as a result of LOWLaundry.com processing your payment. LOWLaundry.com will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, LOWLaundry.com will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
PRODUCT AND SITE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Proper service and repair procedures are vital to the safe, reliable operation of all commercial laundry equipment as well as the personal safety of those performing the repairs and are not the responsibility of LOWLaundry.com. Standard safety procedures and precautions (including the use of safety goggles and proper tools and equipment and exact compliance with the instructions included with products) are strongly recommended at all times to limit the possibility of personal injury or death or improper service which could damage the equipment or compromise its safety.
THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TURNSPERDAY.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE CONTENT OR SERVICES OF THE SITE, ANY PRODUCTS, OR HYERTEXT LINKS TO OTHER OUTSIDE WEBSITES. TURNSPERDAY.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES RELATED TO ANY COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MOREOVER, TURNSPERDAY.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE AND MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE TO YOU ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS DISCLAIMER
Although these Terms and Conditions have been prepared with the intent to provide reliable information, no warranty (express or implied) is made as to their accuracy or completeness and no liability is assumed by LOWLaundry.com for loss or damage resulting from reliance on these Terms and Conditions. LOWLaundry.com reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TURNSPERDAY.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, THE PRODUCTS, OR INFORMATION, OR FUNCTIONS ON SUCH SITE, EVEN IF TURNSPERDAY.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL TURNSPERDAY.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE OR PURCHASING THE PRODUCTS.
RETURNS, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, AND WARRANTIES
NEW PARTS RETURN POLICY
- All items to be returned must be preapproved.
- All items must be new, and in saleable condition.
- Must include the invoice number on which they were purchased.
- Must include the Return Authorization Number on the package or packing slip.
- The items must be normally stocked by us at the time of return (not time of sale).
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
- There is no restocking fee or offsetting order required.
- These requirements are superseded by the Special Order/Special Made Items policy.
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 20% restocking fee may be charged after 30 days from date of purchase
Emergency Order Items
- Items ordered by part number or description, in error, and pulled from our stock are returnable.
- Freight must be prepaid.
- Must include the invoice number on which they were purchased.
- 20% restocking fee will be charged.
Special Order Items
- Items that are special ordered for you are not returnable.
- Exception: If the item is stocked by us, you may return it under the Standard Items return policy.
Items Shipped in Error
- Items shipped in error by us are returnable.
- No restocking fees or offsetting orders are required.
USED PARTS RETURN POLICY
All used parts sold are offered with a 30 Day Warranty.
All parts are guaranteed, including electrical parts.
We have a "No-Hassle" return policy, if the part doesn't fix your problem, we'll gladly exchange it or take it back within the warranty period! As a matter of fact, we will even include a return sticker for your convenience.
Used part must contain "LOW" decal in order to be exchanged or refunded.
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
LOWLaundry.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify email@example.com with the following written information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit LOWLaundry.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit LOWLaundry.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This site may contain links to other sites that are owned and operated by third party vendors and others. You acknowledge that LOWLaundry.com is not responsible for the availability, content, text, graphics, information, or any actions or damages from any external site. You must contact the site administrator for those sites if you have any concerns regarding those links.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies for misuse, LOWLaundry.com may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and LOWLaundry.com shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings relating to the subject matter hereof.
If any these provisions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed several and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
Any provision of these Terms and Conditions that, by its nature, is applicable to circumstances arising after the termination of these Terms and Conditions will survive such termination and remain in full force and effect, and no termination of these Terms and Conditions will relieve either party from any liability arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions occurring prior to said termination.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless LOWLaundry.com and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including without limitation, attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site or the Products.
The remedy of LOWLaundry.com at law for any actual or threatened breach of these Terms and Conditions would be inadequate and LOWLaundry.com will be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that LOWLaundry.com is legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees. No right or remedy of LOWLaundry.com shall be exclusive of any other, whether at law or in equity, including without limitation, damages, injunctive relief, attorneys' fees, and expenses. No waiver by LOWLaundry.com of its rights or remedies under these Terms and Conditions shall imply any obligation to grant any similar, future, or other waiver.
By visiting the Site, you agree that the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and LOWLaundry.com.